At Ethical Branding and Website Design (a collective made up of “mostly” men!) we are baffled how in 2018 women are still paid less than men, and in most cases for doing the same job! In South Africa that figure is between 23-27% less than men.
Globally the trend is worse. The UK reports pay gaps of staggeringly high figures. In the US, women earn between 13-46% less than men and on a sliding scale determined by race which makes it even more shocking!
There is some good news! As of 5 September 2018, The World Surf League has announced equal pay for men and women across all WSL controlled events – a HUGE step forward – hopefully many other sports (and companies) will follow suit soon!
NORWEGIAN SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!
Still our favourite video on the subject!
10 REASONS WHY Ethical Branding IS a good choice for you!
- We truly want to make the world a better place
- Our websites are hosted on 100% renewable energy website servers
- We provide a free Ethical checklist to all our clients – to help you be more ethically and environmentally minded at home and in business
- We work with (and reccomend) Ethical suppliers where possible – for example, we help you source environmental printing or packaging solutions
- We are committed to reducing our environmental impact at home and at work
- We are committed to working with transparency and to the highest ethical standards
- We are members of the unashamedly ethical network
- We have extensive experience in our industry and offer an exceptionally high service
- We provide a free generic marketing strategy to all of our clients
- We are not in this for the money – we truly care about wanting to help your business grow and excel.